Top Builders in Bangalore

Posted on October 31, 2007

Filed Under News | 21 comments

Here is a list of some of the good builders in Bangalore:

Sobha Group, Bangalore

India Builders Corporation, Bangalore India Builders Corporation (IBC) Group

URL: http://www.indiabuildersco.com

Adarsh Group, Bangalore Adarsh Group

URL: http://www.adarshdevelopers.com
RMZ Corp RMZ Corp

URL: http://www.rmzcorp.com

Comments

21 Responses to “Top Builders in Bangalore”

1. SJR Group on December 12th, 2007 10:39 am

SJR Group should not figure on this list. They are cheating people in the name of selling property. They quote lower rates than all the other builders figured here, but hike the rates midway through the project, and all their projects are invariably delayed. Please talk to an existing customer before going for SJR

2. Nagaraj Kothari on December 18th, 2007 3:33 am

I dont think so, i have got a property with SJR. Which i had purchased long back, i have got a very good value for my property. Now even they are coming up with some townships also…. They quote lower prices & they are very transprent in the payment schedule, where they show all the charges including the taxes & registration also………check out with Puravankara Group even there projects are getting delayed and the quality of construction is not up to the extant.

3. Umang on December 23rd, 2007 3:42 am

I think Mr. Kothari is right, i recently got an apartment in Equinox which is in electronic city & its shaping up very well. I have seen their other projects also like parkvista, verity & brooklyn also they all are good, quality is good compared to the so called other top builders in bangalore. I think people can rely on sjr group. The SJR rep even agreed on the mistakes happened in 1 of their earlier projects which is in marathahalli. But their all other projects are really good.
    U can log onto their website also, its http://www.sjrgroup.com.

4. Gopal on December 29th, 2007 7:19 am

I disagree with the above 2 posts which seem to be marketing material posted by SJR employees. SJR has not got clearence for the Fortius project, and cusstomers are asking for their money back. The spencer project which was scheduled to complete in Sep 2006 is not yet complete. Prices have appreciated as the land prices in Bangalore have gone up – SJR group has nothing to boast about for that. The “one of the earlier project” is SJR spencer in marathalli – as it is still under construction, I fail to see how it can be an earlier project.

5. Rakesh on April 21st, 2008 3:10 am

I disagree with Mr. Umang and Mr. Nagraj Kothari. I would suggest them to go and get a real feedback from customers of SJR-Park Vista and SJR- Brooklyn before posting positive remark about SJR groups.

I will be surprised if they can quote a customer name from the mentioned project if they are happy with SJR. SJR builders are crooks and thieves in disguise. They lure customers with lower price and great facilities but in reality all this is false.

They increase the prices in the middle of the project where a customer has paid more than 60% of the project cost and has no choice but to pay more as the builder threatens that whey will terminate the project at that point itself.

As a customer of SJR I would suggest to stay away from them.

6. Kishan Lalwani on April 23rd, 2008 4:44 am

WE ARE CONSULTANTS OF ALL KINDS OF PROPERTIES THROUGHT HYDERABAD, SECUNDERABAD OUTSKIRTS, ANDHRA PRADESH, WE ARE SPECIALISE IN DEALING ON COMMISSION BASIS, BUYING, SELLING AND PURCHASING DEVELOPING LANDS AND PLOTS,WE ALSO
    DEAL IN INDEPENDENT HOUSES, FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT :9346122200,9849036006 040-64515255 KISHAN LALWANI, HYDERABAD INDIA Email: landsplotshyd@yahoo.com

7. SJR Customer on May 26th, 2008 11:51 pm

I have purchased apartment from SJR builder and my nightmare started from the day I signed the agreement. They are absolutely unprofessional. None of the promises is kept. The project is delayed beyond any reasonable limit. I had to pay ~20% more without getting any additional benefit. The SJR Directors are least bothered to take notice of any customer complaints. Till date I haven’t met any happy SJR customer – just wondering how Mr. Nagaraj Kothari and Mr. Umang managed to be “happy SJR Customers”.

8. Siddarth on May 28th, 2008 2:21 am

I disagree with Mr.Nagaraj Kothari and Mr.Umang. SJR is one of the biggest cheats I have ever come across. If Mr.Nagraj and umang are genuine clients please let us have your flat numbers and we will come and personally check if they are genuine and we will also show you our genuine problems and how we have been running pillar to post to get solutions to our problems. Their Managing director has built a new house for 15 crores. How come he cannot hand over our flats after collecting money.

9. Rakesh on June 11th, 2008 10:44 am

I also disagree with Mr. Kothari and Umang. SJR are crooks and now sending out letters to customers that people are spreading wrong information about them.

Some of the salient features of how SJR cheats is -
    * Offering property at less price then what is prevailing in the neighbor hood.
    * When all slabs are laid and customer is trpped as he has paid almost 95% of the amount start requesting amount under different heads.
    * Less carpet area is provided than what is promised. This is done in phased manner. At the time of booking 85% of SBUA will be carpet area. When you pay your booking amount it becomes 80% and by the time they give possession (I am lucky one who got the possession of my apartment) carpet area becomes 60%.

The list is long and go endless. I would suggest any body to stay away from SJR builder. They should rename themselves as SJR Smugglers.

10. KC on June 25th, 2008 3:53 pm

I find it painful to read feedback after negative feedback about these builders, while more and more customers get trapped.

Why don’t you guys just lodge a complaint in consumer court instead of venting your frustration here?

11. Ritu on February 23rd, 2009 7:01 am

Not everyone can take the painful course of legal action..builders are more powerful than an ordinary customer who would purchase an apmt from them. They have all sorts of political connections..still check out – there are cases lodged against SJR in consumer forum already. Till the time justice is done..internet is THE platform both to vent out frustration and to increase awareness against such CULPRITS!!

12. Ajay on February 27th, 2009 8:30 am

Any one has filed any complaint in the consumer forum against SJR GRP? What is the process? How long does it take? What was the outcome?

13. Ramesh on April 21st, 2009 6:39 am

I believe there are at least a couple of cases which have been filed in conmumer forum against SJR Group. A better approach is to pool in together and file a common case.

14. Alpha Buyer on June 22nd, 2009 1:02 pm

Hi,
    This is a feedback about Salarpuria. In specific the Salarpuria Symphony project.
    The buildetr has begun playing a lot of games with the owners association and is indulging in a lot pf practices which are nothing short of cheating. Specifications have been changed without informing buyers, there is a huge delay in delivery and at every meeting we get a new date for completion of the project.

It has been quite disappointing to deal with Salarpuria. They are no different from a Tier2 or Tier3 builder and the premium they charges is not at all justifiable.

Please make susre you get all their promises and commitments recorded in black and white in the contract. Read an dre-read contracts. These are a buch of cheats.

15. Uttam on July 2nd, 2009 4:00 am

Can people tell me which is the best building group to buy an apartment from ? who gives you value for money. I am just starting to think about buying one.
    I guess this place can be a good place to get some genuine feedback.

Thanks in advance

16. Rishi on November 17th, 2009 11:13 pm

Hello,

Can anybody suggest good builders name whom I can trust in buying apartments ?

Rishi

17. john on February 2nd, 2010 2:28 pm

Please remove SJR from this list.
    At least it will save money of some innocent guys who are planning to invest their hard earned money. I dont have any good words to describe about SJR. ” A distressed client of SJR project

18. BEWARE OF GOEL GANGA GROUP on February 11th, 2010 9:52 am

***** BEWARE OF GOEL GANGA GROUP ********
    Goel Ganga is a cheat builder! Please stay away from them! Some of us have bought into their other project in Bangalore, Ganga Chelston, and ever since repenting the decision.

One biggest lesson out of the whole thing is that please do not believe in anything they say or promise to you, unless its part of the agreement. Once they have got the money from you, the project will start going south! All the promised amenities will slowly start disappearing from the plan… There will be absolutely no communication from the Goel Ganga management, and you will be left chasing their representative in bangalore Mr Anup Khandelwal, who is symonym with the unprofessionalism.

My sincere advice to you all… PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM GOEL GANGA and save yourself great deal of pain!

19. Abhi on February 26th, 2010 4:44 am

Hi,

I am happy to report some positive feedback on my personal interaction with SJR. My case in consumer court was settled out of court by the grace of the good offices of Mr. Bhoopesh Reddy. All interactions were very professional, and all remaining works in my apartment were completed to my satisfaction. A couple of finishing issues which i had forgotten to point out were also completed. Very professional and custimer friendly behaviour was demonstrated by all SJR personnel, with a special mention of Ms Sukhi who came personally to my home to deliver the keys.

Eveything that I had agreed uopn with SJR was meticulously followed, and SJR gratiously agreed to most of my requests around finishing works pending in my flat, assiatance for registration etc. The whole process was very smooth, and everyone i interacted with was courteuous.

Albeit a bit delayed, my issues with SJR and my case in consumer court stands resolved. Every assistance was given to me in the completion and registration of my apartment, and i have come out plesantly surprised, and very satisfied.

20. Vijay Dwivedi on March 23rd, 2010 9:18 am

Any Idea about GoelGanga Group and Ajmera Group. As both are having projects in electronic city.

21. Sachin on January 20th, 2011 12:00 pm

Hi,

Any idea about Definer Builder.Could anybody provide me the feedback for Hoskote project of Definer group.